My dad gave me a $5,000 price range for a car which makes me think they’re going to help me out in getting one
I also found out that I have enough money RIGHT NOW to get liability insurance, I’ll probably buy that within the next week. WHICH MEANS ILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR MASSAGE JOBS?????
And then I remember all of the 34857938753986 things I have to do and life and how I have no real money yet and hopefully I can afford all the things I need
99% of my problems come from not having a car
102% of my problems come from not having the money I suddenly need
Actually, none anon!
Sex is actually a subject in which I have very little interest and desire in. I’m really thinking that I might be asexual or fall somewhere in that umbrella?
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POST.
An asexual and pansexual become room-mates and have wacky adventures
The show is called ‘All or Nothing’
Plot twist: the asexual is really super outgoing and is a huge flirt while the pansexual is extremely socially awkward and has trouble ordering coffee let alone getting a date.
my hand slipped
It’s like I can’t even breathe.
Sitting here, right now, I feel like I can’t get a full breath in because I’m so overwhelmed.
It. Does. Not. Stop. Ever.
But life doesn’t stop now. Does it?
I need to get it together. I need to do this. I need to do that. I need to get it together. I need to KEEP it together, because me wanting it to stop will get me nowhere. Breaking down just makes it even worse, cause then I have emotions to deal with.
Get it together..
Get a job.
Get a car.
Get car insurance.
Go to school.
Get another job.
You’re around the house too much…
Maintain social life
Maintain house rules
Save money accordingly
Don’t spend money on “stupid” things
Follow all house rules
Why can’t you follow rules? Why would you spend your money on this? Why would you do this? That’s stupid.
Mom, Dad, help me.
What would you do by yourself? Imagine you live alone and no one is there to help you. Look it up. Google a template. You have a wonderful thing that I didn’t, the internet. I suggest you use it.
Get liability insurance.
Keep track of ALL finances earned and spent
Taxes. Taxes. Taxes.
School. School. Job. Job. Job. Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money. Mental illnesses. Rules. Rules. Rules. Rules. Rules. Rules. Rules.
Don’t stop. Can’t stop. Won’t stop.
There’s no time to. No forgiveness. No love. No compassion. The clock is ticking. Time keeps on going. Time will swallow me.
This is life.